Thursday, December 11, 2008

THE BEST Peanut Butter Bon-Bons (Kristi H)

As promised, here is my FAVORITE Peanut Butter Ball (Bon-Bon) recipe from my friend Julia.


Julia’s Peanut Butter Bon-Bons


1 ½ c powdered sugar

1 cup graham crackers crumbs (very fine)

½ c peanut butter

½ c butter

6 oz chocolate bark


  1. Mix powdered sugar and graham cracker crumbs. (The finer the graham cracker crumbs, the more these will melt in your mouth- literally. I put them in my Vitamix and grind them into a powder.)
  2. On medium heat, stir butter and peanut butter until melted.
  3. Stir into crumb mixture.
  4. Quickly shape into balls. (This usually requires 2 people balling while the mixture is still warm… of course I always quadruple the recipe when I make it)
  5. By the time you are done making the balls, they should be ready to dip.
  6. Heat chocolate on stovetop according to the package instructions.
  7. Dip balls into chocolate using a fork and knife.
  8. Place on waxed paper till dry.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: